HD Optical Distribution Frame
- Fully-closed structure with the advantages of good performance of dust-proof, pleasing and neat appearance
- Enough space for fiber distribution and storage space and very easy for installation and operations
- The front door with lock, fully front side operation, convenient for maintenances.
- Cable inlet system is installed on the top of the frame which has excellent performances for fixing the cables.
- Reliable cable fixture cover and earth protection device provided.
- Integrated splice and distribution unit is adopted. Each unit holds up to 12 FC/SC Simplex adapters and up to 12 LC Duplex adapters. All units have specially designed slots and can be easily pulled out for operation at any time.
- Adapters 30 degrees access installation for the operation surface which is easier for connecting, ensure patch cord bending radius and also protect installers’ eyes from the lights
- Frame material: SPCC /1.2 mm, others: 1.0mm, color: PANTONE cool gray 1C
- No screw needed for installing adapters
- Temperature : -5℃ – +60℃
- Humidity : ≤ 90% at 40℃
- Air Pressure : 70-106kPa
Dimensions and Capability:
|Dimension||72ports Rack Mount|
|H×W×D||Rack Height||Max Qty(pcs)|
|Description||Premium Line High Density Optical Distribution Frame, grey|
|x: product type||1: main body (w/o rack mounted ODF)|
|3: main body + full loaded rack mount ODF( SC/Simplex tray. w/o adapter)|
|4: main body + full loaded rack mount ODF( FC/Simplex tray, w/o adapter)|
|5: main body + full loaded rack mount ODF ( LC/Duplex tray, w/o adapter)|
|z, high||1: 2000mm||2: 2200mm||3: 2600mm|
4U 19” rack mounted ODF, 72ports, without Adapters, grey
y= 1: SC type 3: FC type 4: LC duplex type
You may also need