Cat.6A Unshielded Toolless RJ45 Plug
Premium-Line Cat. 6A Unshielded Toolless RJ45 Plug is specifically developed for connecting Smart Industrial, Smart Building and Internet of Things (IoT) technologies devices to an unshielded Category 6A network.
- ISO/IEC 11801-1:2017
- EN50173-1 specifications.
- Complying with category 6A patch cord testing performance requirements.
- The connector accepts 22-26 AWG solid and stranded shielded cables.
- Supporting T568 A&B wiring & easy installation.
- Terminating cable without tools.
- Ideal for industrial applications.
- Temperature range: -10° to 60°.
|Operating Life||Minimum 250 re-terminations|
|Contact Material||Phosphor bronze|
|IDC Contact Plating||100μ inch nickel plated|
|IDC Material||PC, UL94 V-0|
|Contact Plating||50µ Inch Gold plated over Phosphor Bronze|
|Operating Life||Minimum 1500 re-insertion|
|Housing Material||PC, UL94 V-0|
Shielded Angled Toolless RJ45 Plug
|159100002||Category 6A Unshielded Toolless RJ45 Plug|
It is important to remember that to obtain a 25-year system warranty, you must use the Modular Plug Terminated Link (MPTL) Test.
For testing, you have to use Permanent Link adapter on one end and a Patch Cord adapter on the other end. These links should be tested against the TIA Permanent Link limits. In addition, see more clearly in our video.
For example, we tested our plug-in in the lab with Test Limit: TIA Cat 6A MPTL (+ PoE). See more on the picture.
You may also need