Cat. 6A KJ Grounding
Category 6A 180° Shielded Die-casting Keystone Jack with grounding pin, Slim Type
Premium-Line Cat.6A 180 ° Shielded Die-casting Keystone Jack Slim Type with grounding pin conform to TIA/EIA-568.2-D, ISO/IEC 11801 and EN 50173-1 Class EA specifications, supports T568 A&B wiring.
This Keystone Jack with grounding pin was developed for projects with additional requirements for grounding, you can connect this KJ to your grounding system in any faceplate.
- Conform to ANSI/TIA 568.2-D, ISO/IEC 11801-1, EN 50173-1 Class Ea specifications
- Die-casting design for optimal EMI protection
- Slim size is ideal for interfaces where the spaces are tight
- Real ISO/IEC 11801 and EN 50173 short link performance guaranteed
- Multi-nodes consolidation cord, reliable end to end solution & high data traffic applications
- Separate grounding-pin has better grounding effect
- RoHS compliant
- 10GBASE-T Ethernet
- 1000BASE-TX Gigabit Ethernet
- 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
- 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet.
- 10BASE-T Ethernet
- Voice, Video and other applications.
1000V RMS for 1min
2mΩ per contact
-10℃ to 60℃
10%~90%; non condensing
22AWG ~ 26AWG insulation wire
Body: Zinc Die-casting
Phosphor bronze, 50μ inch gold plated over nickel plated in contact area
Operating life: Minimum 750 insertions
100μ inch nickel plated over phosphor bronze
Operating life: Minimum 250 Re-terminations
|Description||Cat.6A 180° shielded die-casting keystone jack, w/grounding-pin, slim type|
1pc/ PE bag, 40pcs/box, 400pcs/ carton
carton size 53.8*35.2*27 cm weight N.W. 10.8 KG G.W. 12.5KG