Product line extension: Cat.6A 90° Unshielded Slim Keystone Jack
We are delighted to announce that our keystone line was updated and Cat.6A 90 ° Unshielded Slim Keystone Jack is now available. The design of this solution makes it ideal for projects that need to implement high density installation while still achieving the best performance. The solution is very convenient to use in sockets.
- Performance conforms to TIA/EIA-568.2-D, ISO/IEC 11801-1, EN 50173-1 Class Ea specification
- Enhanced circuit board design and improved RJ45 contacts provide superior performance
- Slim design to fit high density applications
- Supports T568 A&B wiring & easy installation
- Terminate with 110 tool
- 110 type IDC connector can accept 22-26 AWG solid cables
- RoHS compliant
- 10GBASE-T Ethernet
- 1000BASE-TX Gigabit Ethernet
- 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
- 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet.
- 10 BASE-T Ethernet.
- Voice, Video and other applications
More technical information here.
In this video you can see the short demonstration of this Keystone Jack product, and the installation process.
If you have questions or are interested in this solution, please, contact us.