Cat. 6A 180° Shielded Die-casting Keystone Jack – perfection in details
“Trifles make perfection, and perfection is no trifle.”
When designing our solutions, we pay attention to the little things. It is in the design of small details that are carefully thought out, we provide the best usability and added value.
The solution Category 6A 180° Shielded Die-casting Keystone Jack with grounding pin, Slim Type is offered to your attention.
Premium-Line Cat.6A 180 ° Shielded Die-casting Keystone Jack Slim Type with grounding pin conforms to TIA/EIA-568.2-D, ISO/IEC 11801 and EN 50173-1 Class EA specifications, supports T568 A&B wiring.
Thanks to the self-clamping design, the installation is carried out without additional tools and it is in accordance with the T568 A and B standards. The module is suitable for all types of the Premium-Line telecommunication outlets. In addition, the Keystone module is compatible with our modular type patch panel, which is ideal for rack mounting.
This Keystone Jack with grounding pin was developed for projects with additional requirements for grounding, you can connect this KJ to your grounding system in any faceplate.
This video helps you to discover more:
- Conform to ANSI/TIA 568.2-D, ISO/IEC 11801-1, EN 50173-1 Class Ea specifications
- Die-casting design for optimal EMI protection
- Slim size is ideal for interfaces where the spaces are tight
- Real ISO/IEC 11801 and EN 50173 short link performance guaranteed
- Multi-nodes consolidation cord, reliable end to end solution & high data traffic applications
- Separate grounding-pin has better grounding effect
- RoHS compliant
Read more technical details here.
The Premium-Line team is ready to answer your questions.